Zach Greinke AL Cy Young

Dammit, I’m hella mad Felix didn’t win it.

Think what you want, Greinke deserved it. He pitched unbelievable this year for a terrible team with virtually no offense or defense. Felix did have a great year though. Still I think the right person one the award.

I was glad to see Greinke get it because I thought he deserved it, but Felix is certainly no slouch. I would imagine Felix will get one sometime soon. But congrats to Zack Greinke if only he pitched for St Louis :wink:

Congrats to Greinke. As much as I would have loved to see CC get it Greinke definitely deserved it. I mean a 2.16 ERA in the AL is just ridiculous. I think the Royals should shop him because he’s worth half a AAA team, they could build a franchise on that, maybe the Yanks will go after him.

Come on though, Felix showed way better numbers in quality starts, and pitched more innings than Greinke. More wins and less loses than Greinke.
Felix guaranteed 6 innings even 7 innings a start. Thats a Horse, Felix shoulda won it

Wins and losses is one of the dumbest stats considering Greinke was on one of the worst teams in baseball. He could have destroyed Felix’s win total if he was on a better team.

Quality starts, Felix Hernandez had more.
Which means, he pitched 6 innings giving up less than 3 ER
In reality he had more 7 in games, giving up less than 3 ER
Which means, it didn’t matter about their team being weak.
In reality if Felix was with the Royals, he’d be around were Zack was in wins.
Maybe better.

Zack deserved it. He had the lowest ERA in the game, and he had an ERA under 1 the first two months of the season. All of this was done when he is still taking meds for clinical depression and SAD.

And the quality start is a dumb stat. You can go 6 innings, and come out trailing 3-0, is that a good start? I sure as heck wouldn’t be satisfied.

Sorry JR, even as good friend of mine, I cannot agree with you that Felix deserved it.

Yes, but trailing 3-0 still gives your team, a chance to win.

Your bias is VERY obvious :lol:

Haha, Felix Hernandez is just my idol, I have to.

[quote=“JR.Navarro34”]Come on though, Felix showed way better numbers in quality starts, and pitched more innings than Greinke. More wins and less loses than Greinke.
Felix guaranteed 6 innings even 7 innings a start. Thats a Horse, Felix shoulda won it[/quote]

If Greinke were on the Mariners he’d kill in wins, pitching for the Royals doesn’t exactly do wonders for your record.

If the royals were that garbage then how would you explain the really good start they got into, and Zack’s 8-0 record? and something under 1 ERA.

The Royals played like Jesus at the beginning, and then they became the Royals.

sacrilegious?

LOL! Man that was funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If if Jesus was a real person I don’t think they played baseball at the turn of the common era.

He was just being sarcastic bruh.

Are you saying Jesus can’t hit a curveball?

:lol: Isn’t that quote from the movie Major League?
very funny.