Your thoughts?

Well, I was just wondering what your thoughts were on these supplements… ? Seeing how GNC is having a special, I figured I might drop by there this week and pick up a few things… Here’s what I have in mind…

Optimum Flaxseed oil soft gells
EAS C3 Cortisol Blocker-? Still thinking about this and doing more research on it…Very unlikely I will get this-so just scratch this off…
Fish Oil, I’m thinking about getting the one GNC sells
Optimum Zma
Optimum tribulus 625, these are kind of on the question list, too. But only because they naturally increase testosterone levels… And I’m not looking at getting anything that will give off the impression that I cheat the game… So if you know that these are completely safe to take, and would maybe recommend them, please provide your thoughts…

Cytogainer, already have this-It tastes pretty good, but I might lean towards Nlarge 2 because it doesn’t have the creatine in it, although the cytogainer has much less sugar in it!
And, well, maybe a glutamine- I’m thinking about buying the Higher Power L-glutamine…
Last, but not least, maybe a Herbal supplement-like a green tea one…But if I’m able to get what I need from the other supplements, there may be no need for this…

[quote=“lbarber4”]
Optimum Flaxseed oil soft gells
EAS C3 Cortisol Blocker-? Still thinking about this and doing more research on it…Very unlikely I will get this-so just scratch this off…
Fish Oil, I’m thinking about getting the one GNC sells
Optimum Zma
Optimum tribulus 625, these are kind of on the question list, too. But only because they naturally increase testosterone levels… And I’m not looking at getting anything that will give off the impression that I cheat the game… So if you know that these are completely safe to take, and would maybe recommend them, please provide your thoughts…

Cytogainer, already have this-It tastes pretty good, but I might lean towards Nlarge 2 because it doesn’t have the creatine in it, although the cytogainer has much less sugar in it!
And, well, maybe a glutamine- I’m thinking about buying the Higher Power L-glutamine…
Last, but not least, maybe a Herbal supplement-like a green tea one…But if I’m able to get what I need from the other supplements, there may be no need for this…[/quote]

first off, my dad’s annoying…but that’s off topic

seriously first off, GNC is not really the place to buy supplements if you ask me…its alot cheaper to order online…i’d recommend bodybuilding.com and powernutrition.net i have bought things from both of them and they’re great i’m a 100% satisfied customer of both

before you take supplements you need to ask yourself if your diet is perfect and if theres anything u can improve on without supplements, if you say no then read on…otherwise perfect your diet

theres nothing wrong with flaxseed oil

forget the cortisol blocker just get the green tea

just go with flaxseed oil or fish oil no need necessarily to get them both if your just looking to add EFA’s to your diet

if you need to increase your test levels then u need either roids or hormones, those test boosters don’t work in my opinion, i haven’t taken any test boosters but many people i’ve asked say they don’t work…i think they just sale because they sound like a legal steroid…IF in fact they do work, then you will need to run a PCT to counteract whatever side affects you may encounter because any time u gettin a sudden spark in your test levels there will be side affects u need to fight…and i’m guessing by your question if they are safe or not you don’t even know what a PCT is

with the cytogainer/n large why are you worried about creatine? You would be taking either of those to bulk up so why worry about creatine of all things? I’d recommend Up Your Mass it hardly has any sugar in it…but what i’d really recommend is just eat more real food

glutamine is overrated if your just taking with your post workout shake or meal…it supposedly has good benefits if your simply taking it because you want your intestines strong and healthy, but if your taking it to speed up your ability to use your bodie’s protein just go with a cheaper sugar, like orange juice or something

Thanks for the advice, but I think I might buy the zma and tribulus 625… After doing some more research on them and talking with a few people who have used them, they work… I’ve yet to hear of any side effects, and from what I’ve read, they’re completely safe to take. Some things are cheaper at GNC with the gold card, plus they have the sale right now, so yeah… Cortisol, yeah, not going to spend the money on that, but I will still get the fish oil vitamin and Flaxseed oil… So i’ll let you all know how it goes… As for buying L-glutamine, not going to… My on whey already has all the glutamine I’ll need.

Alright, well, I decided to just buy the ZMA, and not the tribulus 625.

I will either buy the fish oil, or the flaxseed oil tomorrow…