X-Box vs PS3

Which one? I’m leaning toward the PS3, because of the Blu-Ray…

Next question: Which system has the best baseball game?

XBOX 360 Elite

360 has better baseball game expectally when you play it on Xbox Live

PS3 has the show…but i like X-Box for MLB 2k8, it is very realistic, the pitching system is new and very good, the batting is more real (no more other way home run on inside pitch) and getting guys out in the game is harder if you dont pitch them like they would be pitched in real life

but mlb the show is the best game ever. can’t compete with that.

If you are a fan of first person shooters, I’d get a 360 simply because the controller is better for fps games.

y not get both? :o

time, money, interest

not plyed it but heard MLB the show on PS3 is much bettr than the one on the XBOX

xbox 360

Not gonna lie here, the best is the N64. But yeah, I got the Wii and the Bigs is pretty sick but it’s more of a fast arcade game than a real life simulation.

Just to stay on topic, The Show is an awesome game. I played MLB 2k7 on the ps2 and it was, without a doubt, the worst baseball game I’ve ever played so hopefully 2K8 will be better. But yeah, from what I’ve heard The Show is really good and I haven’t heard much of 2k8.

this is a video of the pitching mechs of 2k8 on X-Box

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/17894

and the show has the road to the show but i like the realism of the overall gameplay for 2k8

Ps3’s the show has NO OPPOSITION.

It has almost any game mode you could imagine (minus the home run derby, which isn’t that good anyways). Mlb 2k8 is good, but the show is superior in almost every way.

Xbox, although has overall better games, minus baseball. Halo, is amazing, and they also have CoD.

(rock band ftw)

[quote=“Lizard King”]Ps3’s the show has NO OPPOSITION.

It has almost any game mode you could imagine (minus the home run derby, which isn’t that good anyways). Mlb 2k8 is good, but the show is superior in almost every way.

Xbox, although has overall better games, minus baseball. Halo, is amazing, and they also have CoD.

(rock band ftw)[/quote]

CoD and Rock band are also on the PS3. The xbox has a controller that is better for FPS games. If you really want to play FPS games though, play on a computer

[quote=“TheNumber35”]this is a video of the pitching mechs of 2k8 on X-Box

and the show has the road to the show but i like the realism of the overall gameplay for 2k8[/quote]

thats pretty sick

[quote=“andrewlandolfi”][quote=“TheNumber35”]this is a video of the pitching mechs of 2k8 on X-Box

and the show has the road to the show but i like the realism of the overall gameplay for 2k8[/quote]

thats pretty sick[/quote]

If I wanted sick graphics, I would watch TV or go outside and play real baseball.

I get what you’re saying, Sencer, and I’m with you. But I’m getting a new flat screen with all the bells and whistles and instead of getting a stand alone Blu-Ray player, I’m getting a PS3, which plays Blu-Rays. So I thought, what the hell, I’ll pick up a few games, too… That’s all. Thanks for the input, all!

get 360 so u can get wooped at 2k8 by me :stuck_out_tongue:

u tht good Offset? cuz ill play u in it plus, i want to play somebody who doesnt modem disconnect in the middle of a match when i am winning 11-0 with Verlander or Beckett as my pitcher :smiley: :!: :!: :!: :!:

[quote=“Lizard King”]Ps3’s the show has NO OPPOSITION.

Xbox, although has overall better games, minus baseball. Halo, is amazing, and they ALSO have CoD.

(rock band ftw)[/quote]

I just said rock band in brackets at the end because, no matter what console (minus the ps2) it’s amazing.

whats ur live ID? il sned u a request

im Beefcake2135

the name is a really funny inside joke tht i have with some people that i bowled with before