Writing on Hat

Does anyone else put stuff on the inside bill of their hat? I usually put Jacobs and then record my strikeouts and my hits (that I get) haha. But this year Im going to put “H Tav E Epi Tas” (current english symbols that look closest or correspond the most to original greek) along with name and stats. It means “either with your shield or upon it”.

I put 3 or Less because I want to make 3 pitches or less to every hitter. I also put IWIM short for I Want It More.

Funny story about a guy who used to record K’s on his hat. Buddy got real cocky about doing it, so one game he took a sharpie out with him to the mound and after he K’d the first guy he took his cap off pulled out the sharpie and marked it down.

Sadly there was a scout or a College Coach there watching him, as soon as he saw that he packed up and left.

Just goes to show you never know whoose watching.

Well thats just horrible sportsmanship. Id put a fastball in his ribs if he did that against my team. I put them on in the locker room. I like that 3 pitches or less. Thats pretty cool.

We have a really small kid (5’4) who puts “its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog” I just thought it was kind of funny.

I put “If you can read this then I just threw my hat at you …now give it back”

i record my K’s and stolen bases. i also put GD and DC under the bill because GD are the initials of my uncle that passed away a couple years ago and DC are the initials of one of my best friends that died a couple of months ago. pretty funny what you put futureKazmir haha

Just my name and number, plain and simple :).

I’ve seen some paragraph looking text on some major leaguers’…

[quote=“Wales Diesel”]Funny story about a guy who used to record K’s on his hat. Buddy got real cocky about doing it, so one game he took a sharpie out with him to the mound and after he K’d the first guy he took his cap off pulled out the sharpie and marked it down.

Sadly there was a scout or a College Coach there watching him, as soon as he saw that he packed up and left.

Just goes to show you never know whoose watching.[/quote]

wow that suckss

lol on the i just threw my hat thing Kazmir

and haha cocky guy got pwnt :stuck_out_tongue:
i usually just do name, K’s, and IP but this year im probly gonna add hitting my spot to that list (a nice little tally mark hopefully the hat will be full of markings by the end of the season.

one time i saw a guy who had "if you can read this writing then i just struck you out…get over it.

lol on the i just threw my hat thing Kazmir

and haha cocky guy got pwnt :stuck_out_tongue:
i usually just do name, K’s, and IP but this year im probly gonna add hitting my spot to that list (a nice little tally mark hopefully the hat will be full of markings by the end of the season.

one time i saw a guy who had "if you can read this writing then i just struck you out…get over it.

just for laughs ill think ill pull a sharpie out on the mound and record every K i get