world series

i think the rays might have just awoken a beast after last night maybe its just me?

red socks suck
phillies all the way

I’m agreeing with kelvin. Reprobate it all. (Although I don’t really care who wins - I do want the Rays a little more just because every neutral fan should root for them and I picked 'em to win).

Anyway, even with the momentum swing there are no Fenway ghosts at the Trop so I see Shields going 8 strong and the Rays in the World Series.

If the Red Sox win the series, I’ll probably buy gothic makeups

[quote]If the Red Sox win the series, I’ll probably buy gothic makeups

[/quote]

dont worry
you wont be wearing black

ever

What kelvin?!?!!?

go buy some gothic makeup

Sad to say this but it looks like your gonna need some black makeup :cry: :cry: :cry: Congrats to all Red Sox fans

i misunderstood
he likes the sox

he will be in all black for the rest of his life

Lester is following Beckett’s gameplan from last night. Pitching backwards early in the count with curveballs early. Only he’s commanding the ball better than Beckett. Sorry Rays fans.

sox are gonna lose
sox suck
sox are horrible
sox cant play baseball
sox arent yankees

[quote=“kelvinp”]
sox arent yankees[/quote]

You’re right. The Sox are in the playoffs.

not ny fault redsox suck
sox suck

dude grow up

Kelvin, I have no clue what you just said.

Anyway, let fans be fans. I’d probably say the same thing about the Mets only a little bit, well, er, smarter. :lol:

Difference between boston and rays = Kotsay and Varitek just about automatic outs at the bottom of the order. I don’t think I’ve seen Kotsay hit a line drive in 3 years.

not my fault red sox suck
dont get mad they loss
i sure not ha ha ha

[quote]Kelvin, I have no clue what you just said.

Anyway, let fans be fans. I’d probably say the same thing about the Mets only a little bit, well, er, smarter.[/quote]

i dont care if the mets go to the worlds series and win
the’re in another division, different league
at least the championship will be in NY

What? I was saying how I hate the Mets and how they aren’t in the playoffs and how I am a die-hard Phillies phan.

What playoffs are you watching? The Mets and the Yankees are in the Series again?

[quote]What? I was saying how I hate the Mets and how they aren’t in the playoffs and how I am a die-hard Phillies phan.

What playoffs are you watching? The Mets and the Yankees are in the Series again?[/quote]

oh
i thought you were a yankees fans disliking the mets

im confused on who i should root for now
i like the phillies but the rays are in our division(which makes them somewhat a rival)

iot should be a good series
the teams are equally matched at every spot

lol it’s okay. :smiley: