I’m looking for some help regarding my lifting and if there are things that I should be doing or things I should do less of?
-Running- Sprint/Jog Intervals (about two miles)
-Eliptical Trainer- 15 Minutes (about 3.5 miles)
- Shoulder Press (Dumbbells) 6 x 5
- Front Raise (Dumbbells) 5 x 7
- Lateral Raise (Dumbbells) 5 x 7
- Post Deltoids (Dumbbells) 5 x 6
- External/Interal Raises For Rotator Cuff (Dumbbells) 4 x 10
- Dead Lift 10,8,6,4,2 Reps
- Dumbbell Curls 5 x 6
- Dumbbell Reverse Curls 5 x 6
- Forearm Curls (Dumbbells) 3 x 15
- Reverse Forearm Curls (Dumbbells) 3 x 15
- Forearm Rope Twists 5 times up and back down
- Triceps Pull Down- 3 x 10
- Squats 10,8,6,4,2 Reps
- Leg Extensions (Machine) - 5 x 10
- Calf Raises (Machine) - 4 x 15
- Incline Bench Press- 5 x 10 Light Weights
- Bench Press- 5 x 10 Light Weights
- Pull Rows (Machine) - 3 x 10
- Lat Pull Downs (Machine) - 3 x 10
I don’t feel like I’m doing enough for my legs and back? Any Suggestions?
Next I do plyometrics and medicine ball work.
I’m looking for help on this too… Does anyone have what they think are some key exercises to work on for the core? I do crunches, side crunches, lunges, medicine ball chops and about 5 other things and I’m wondering if there is anything else I could do to help tighten up my core?