Working Out During Season

Whats ur guys opinions about workin out durin the season. I was told just to really do like legs and forearms if i go 2 the gym n stuff like that

i work prety hard in-season to get ready for football. But also i keep in mind that i dont want to over work myself for the sport at hand. The day after i pitch i do shoulders and arms. The next day i usually do legs. the middle day to my next start i do basicly everything. and just stuff light before the start.

i work prety hard in-season to get ready for football. But also i keep in mind that i dont want to over work myself for the sport at hand. The day after i pitch i do shoulders and arms. The next day i usually do legs. the middle day to my next start i do basicly everything. and just stuff light before the start.

dont just lift two parts, you dont want to create any unnatural strength imbalances over the course of a season that can throw your mechanics out of whack. most of the guys i play with always lift their heavy days either the day after they throw or the second day after. if your in a fifth day rotation the cycle usually looks like this

day 1 =pitch
day 2 =lift
day 3 =bullpen
day 4 =light lift
day 5 =rest

do a whole body workout to keep your strength up all season. on your light lift day just do a lower body circuit and an upper body circuit or just a few pyramid olympic lifts. dont neglect training for for certain parts of your body.