Work out

I plan on starting to run, do push ups, situps every other day i was wondering what amount sould i do for each of them and what else should i add to the list?

Andrew

How old are you? and are you serious about pitching

I am 14 and yes i am very seriouse about pitching been doing it for 9 years now… Bye the way i like your avitor!!

thank you

do you have money to spend because tuff cuff is a great workout. If you have the money and are serious.

How much is it and can you link me too it?

Andrew

70$ and click on the top where it say’s online store ok.

:shock: I will have to ask my parents…

There being stupid about it and saying that i need to start lifiting weights at my house before they will get me the book which is total bull shit cause we only have 1 pound weights which wont do shit.

Andrew

Start with bodyweight exercises then. I listed a few bodyweight workouts in the megathread, go check it out.

Dedicate yourself to a challenging bodyweight program. Maybe after you invest yourself into that your parents will see the book as an investment as you will use it to it’s fullest.

[quote=“andrewtexas123”]There being stupid about it and saying that i need to start lifiting weights at my house before they will get me the book which is total bull ***** cause we only have 1 pound weights which wont do *****.

Andrew[/quote]

Your 14 I can fully understand why your parents wouldn’t want you to get this, and I’m not an adult either. I’m only a year older than you. TuffCuff is for serious athletes and your still young.

We won’t think any cooler if you swear like that, your 14 it looks kind of ridiculous.

Y would i want people i dont know to think im cool?!?!

yes i am a seriouse athlete i play on three basball teams during the season. Last year i was in 8th grade and played on a high school jv team and went to a isst with the varsity as a back up scince i was the best on jv…

I am a bit weak which is why i need to work out more to get more strerngh and less injurys…

Andrew

It will be a waste of money to purchase a $70 book/program and if your not serious or dedicated enough have it sit on a bookshelf and pick up dust. Start with small workouts (pushups, sit ups, light weights) and once your parents see that your focused and into it they’ll think about it.

I know from experience. We aren’t exactly the richest family, far from it infact, but my dad won’t take me to any showcases unless he sees me practicing and working hard. He says unless I’m working towards it and doing it everyday its a waste of time and money. Same thing applies here.

Not goin to be doin anything for a while as i croke my big toe on my right foot today…