Winter Sport?

Im trying to think ahead to pick what winter sport i should play. Either basketball or winter track. Basketball is a lot of jumping, running and overall athletisism. Winter Track is just running and weight lifting. Conditioning for pitching what sport is best. And there is wresting too, but a lot of people get hurt and thats not what i want to do getting ready for baseball.

how bout baseball clinics?

Ya but i dont think i have the money. And it wouldnt last very long and im afraid i will just sit at home after.

If you have the drive I think it would be better to get in the weight room and do some baseball specific exercises. But most people will just end up giving up after a while but if you really love baseball you’ll be able to gain a lot with certain exercises on your own or find a friend would be even better.

i agree with Bower. i have a pitching-specific workout you could mix in with your weight lifting. give me your e-mail if you want me to send it to you.

Alright ya that sounds good. My email is bostonsportlova4@aim.com, thanks

My school doesn’t care at all about our baseball program. They have a softball clinic in the winter but no baseball clinic

Bostonsportlova, i just sent it so let me know if you got it or not.

Ya i got it thank you, looks good.

yup no problem