Who is eveybodies favorite pitcher

When I say this I don’t mean “I like Kershaw because he is amazing and threw a no hitter and is on my favorite team”. I mean who is your favorite mechanically (meaning getting good velocity while avoiding injury) and effectiveness etc. I’m just wondering who are some other good pitchers to study.

Pitchers and Their Different Unique Windups

I have a lot, but will only name a few. Price, Syndergaard, Chapman, Estrada, Sanchez. I know 4 of those 5 have Blue Jay ties, but whatever.

Thanks

Kelvin Herrera, Pedro Martinez, and Trevor Bauer

I also like Ryan Goins.

Marcus Stroman is pretty good.

Sonny gray was perfect until this year when he got a more rotational trunk.

Tim lincecum was perfect until he lost his athleticism recently. Shame his carreer is going to end the way it is, with him oblivious to what he needs to do.

Chapman was perfect a couple years go. He still has excellent mechanics, although they’re not perfect because he’s strong enough that they don’t need to be.

Trevor Bauer

pedro martinez, had the best curveball I’ve ever seen

I’m going with a couple of throw backs from the late 90s and early 2000s because they had the biggest influence on me and my career…

Roger Clemens for mechanics.

John Rocker for the on-field intensity.

Thanks for all the replies guys!

I like stroman and Chapman too

I loved watching Jose… RIP. I also really like watching Nolan Ryan, Roger Clemens, Arrieta, Harvey, Bauer is also a lot of fun to watch.

note clemens was pretty old at the time and wasn’t that good

this is from 1986, the game he struck out 20 against the mariners

Dude, Clemens was one of the best pitchers of all time – even at the very end of his career.

but wasn’t he supposedly on steroids after he left the red sox?

although yes i can agree he was still good at the time

Dennis Eckersley was pretty good throughout his entire career

Aaron Sanchez and Chris Archer are guys I try to model myself after. They look like ‘low effort’ pitchers but still throw 95+ because they are very efficient with their movements.