Who has the best school program for baseball

hello all i was just wondering as of now who has the best baseball program for a d1 school thanks in advance

Right now Oregon St. has been at the top. History would say Southern California, LSU, Arizona St, or Stanford.

:allgood:

:allgood:[/quote]

he’s makin fun of you

.m

This is where somebody needs to come in and say the following…

“Hey guys, Let’s take this to the Pissing Contest Thread!”

Cya over there fellas.

Irrelevant - You don’t need to know how to spell. You’re too good for college remember.

Yup

UAlbany…yea right. GO DANES

No, it’s an assumption. Not nearly as pathetic as you going way out of your way to figure out everything you found out about me creep.

don’t mean to get in your guy’s way but calm down a little

Doesn’t make you any less of a creep :smiley:

haha, you 2 make me laugh…i love to find threads with you 2 in it cuz i know that you guys will take shots at each other and some of them are actually pretty good and i get a good chuckle out of it but you shold keep it where it belongs in off topic rather then hi-jacking someone elses thread when they have a legit question…just my 2 cents tho

Come on, let’s get serious here!
I would recommend the baseball program at USC, in large part because they have one of the top pitching coaches in the country—Tom House who also runs the National Pitching Association. You could do a lot worse than contacting them and finding out what they have to offer. :slight_smile:

I though if you could spell words like butterfly like you were like, a genius in the US?

Whew! As long as you insist on sticking to this subject that has nothing to do with the best college programs, let me tell you this story about Shoeless Joe Jackson in the days before the Black Sox scandal broke. He was playing left field in one game, and there was a loudmouthed heckler in the stands who knew that Jackson couldn’t read or write. This heckler kept after him: “How do you spell ‘illiterate’? How do you spell ‘illiterate’?” (In some accounts of the story it was “How do you spell ‘cat’?”) Jackson said nothing in reply, but in his next at-bat he blasted a pitch off the left-center-field wall, driving in two runs, and as he pulled into third base he looked up at the heckler in the stands and shouted at him: “Hey, big mouth, how do you spell ‘triple’?”

[quote=“Zita Carno”]Come on, let’s get serious here!
I would recommend the baseball program at USC, in large part because they have one of the top pitching coaches in the country—Tom House who also runs the National Pitching Association. You could do a lot worse than contacting them and finding out what they have to offer. :)[/quote]
ya not only is USC a good baseball school, but a good modeling school as well :smiley:

Right now I’m totally into Fresno State :smiley: If you want to make a big impact right away fly out to NY and look at UAlbany. They made it to regionals 2 years ago but got beat by Arkansas (21-11 I think?) and Creighton.

You’re going to be a great grandma with all these stories.