Who has better arm action

nolan ryan or roy oswalt and why

You had a double topic post.

I don’t think there is a real answer to that question. Everyone has differnet opinions, especially when it comes to arm actions. May I ask why you ask questions like these? It seems to me that your trying to find the best pitcher to copy their mechanics. If I were you I would post a video of you pitching so we can help you to get the basics down because I doubt your in any position to come close to the mechanics of players like them.

[quote=“Bower”]You had a double topic post.

I don’t think there is a real answer to that question. Everyone has differnet opinions, especially when it comes to arm actions. May I ask why you ask questions like these? It seems to me that your trying to find the best pitcher to copy their mechanics. If I were you I would post a video of you pitching so we can help you to get the basics down because I doubt your in any position to come close to the mechanics of players like them.[/quote]

yea i guess i’m trying to copy them, but i am trying to take different aspects of their mechs and try to incorporate it into mine, example: oswalts leg lift and nolan ryan’s arm action. i just wanted your guys opinion on whose arm action is better.

and about the double post, my computer said it couldn’t display the webpage, so i just submitted it again