Who do you think will win World Series 2009?

Yankees in 6

Phills in 7. Lee vs. Sabathia in games 1, 4 and 7. This would be awesome!

Wow. I was already scared away by betting on this series but that seals it I will NEVER bet on this series. I might go with the under on games 1, 4, and 7 with those two pitching though :lol:

Gotta believe steves got it right though Yanks in 6

Yankees in 7, its gonna be a good championship series

Phillies in 5. Maybe 4 or 6.

Let’s just get the Series started already!! I’m being forced to watch So You Think You Can Dance with my wife cause there’s no baseball tonight … shoot me now!

:smiley: Steve, c’mon, everyone knows Dancing With the Stars is the way to go!

Steve,

Thats what the man cave is all about. Usually found in the basement of the male dominant species, a room totally off limits to wives and other inferior members of the homosapiens. Where only ESPN, TBS, MLB Network, Fox Sports Network, History Channel and the Discovery Channel are permitted to be on. If my wife wants to grace me with her presence, she better fill a glass with Wild Turkey over ice and speak when spoken to.

Well…it goes something like that…

Oh yeah…the phillies will win because the Yankees haven’t seen that good a team yet. Sabbathia has been exposed in the national league with the Brewers, Cliff Lee has proven he can take care of the Yankees.

If the Evil Empire wins I will declare two weeks of saccloth and ashes, fasting and mouring, weeping and nashing of teeth and the evil eye toward all those Yankee memorabilia wearing fans.

A toast to the only team in the Keystone State that ever stood a chance! :band:

Steve,

Thats what the man cave is all about. Usually found in the basement of the male dominant species, a room totally off limits to wives and other inferior members of the homosapiens. Where only ESPN, TBS, MLB Network, Fox Sports Network, History Channel and the Discovery Channel are permitted to be on. If my wife wants to grace me with her presence, she better fill a glass with Wild Turkey over ice and speak when spoken to.

Well…it goes something like that…[/quote]

Ha, this is what I’m talkin about right here Dino! Great work!

Stevey, you need to take back control of the remote man!

I’ve gotta pick my battles … like Desperate Housewives vs. Yankee game last night. I won that one. So I had the “share” tonight. Aargh. That’s why I’m saying – the Series needs to start NOW! :slight_smile:

I’m being forced to watch So You Think You Can Dance with my wife cause there’s no baseball tonight … shoot me now!

Steve,

[quote]Thats what the man cave is all about. Usually found in the basement of the male dominant species, a room totally off limits to wives and other inferior members of the homosapiens. Where only ESPN, TBS, MLB Network, Fox Sports Network, History Channel and the Discovery Channel are permitted to be on. If my wife wants to grace me with her presence, she better fill a glass with Wild Turkey over ice and speak when spoken to.

Well…it goes something like that…

Ha, this is what I’m talkin about right here Dino! Great work!

Stevey, you need to take back control of the remote man![/quote]

Brave men on a forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Honey Do isn’t just a melon…I know who the boss is and say yes ma’am with a smile when told to…luckily, my missus hates things like that or really any network tv stuff…nyuknyuknyuk.

What the h3ll. You only got one TV in your house? Get out there and buy another 2.2 TV’s and keep up with the Joneses. :stuck_out_tongue:

Your wife has no internet access, does she? :nod:

Actually, she’s reading this now!!!

“When you are done ironing my workshirts and unloading the dishwasher, could you bring me the tortilla chips and dip? Oh yeah, the dog needs fed and left out.” :bowdown:

Don’t forget this is Western Pennsylvania. We cling to our guns and religion, we are not sympathetic toward people who are different than us, we hate immigrants and we are strictly protectionists concerning trade, all out of frustration over being forgotten. Plus we beat our children and abuse our wives. Now I know someone once pointed all this out…I just can’t remember who…Must not be anyone important.

:roll:

Who do I think will win this year’s World Series? Not even the Shadow knows.

Yankees in 6

:boingboing:

:ole: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :ole:

Steven and Pustulio are todays winners.

Mariano just needs to go ahead and retire if he’s not going to be fair and let the other team play :greengrin:
And Pustulio a very special :wink: For your effort!!