Whey Protein

I use optimum nutrition 100%

Optimum is extremely popular brand at a decent price. Flavor isn’t to bad, nothing to write home about either though.

A solid choice no less.

I use GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey.

I have been using Optimum Nutrition 100% whey for over 6 years on a daily basis. It is by far the best tasting and least expensive high quality whey out there. I buy it online in 10 lb. bags for $48.00 each bag.

$48?! Where do you buy it?

I get EAS Whey protein in a 6lb bag for25-30 bucks at Sams Club and/or BJ’s. Awesome price, no doubt.

[quote]have been using Optimum Nutrition 100% whey for over 6 years on a daily basis. It is by far the best tasting and least expensive high quality whey out there. I buy it online in 10 lb. bags for $48.00 each bag.

$48?! Where do you buy it?[/quote]

Gotta do a lot of searches online for it. Prices change all of the time. I have NEVER paid more tn $50.00/bag. I buy 50 lbs. at a time

[quote=“RedHawks Baseball”]
Gotta do a lot of searches online for it. Prices change all of the time. I have NEVER paid more tn $50.00/bag. I buy 50 lbs. at a time[/quote]

Are you a strength coach or a nutrionist or something?
That’s a LOT of protein lol.

[quote]Are you a strength coach or a nutrionist or something?
That’s a LOT of protein lol.[/quote]
Travel baseball coach who has been training my body for over 25 years. Have built up quite a bit of nutritional knowledge on my own over the years.