Whey Protein and Creatine and Mega Mens Multivitamin Sport

Good supplements KC? Because Im pretty much set for it.

Do yourself a favor and get them some place other than GNC (you may need to choose another multi). GNC absolutely scalps compared to online retailers. After coupons and sales, their items are still higher priced then the regular price at most online supp stores.

Agree 100%.

But is that a good set of supplements?
Will I die?

All research I have seen is positive…

Remember supplements are progress “enhancers” not progress “creators.”

Heh. All of them are naturally occurring, so no you won’t die. Whey is a byproduct of dairy (“Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet, eating her curds and WHEY”) and it’s been around for quite a while. Creatine is found in meat. Vitamins, obviously are micronutrients found in food. These products are simply more concentrated versions of what you would find in whole foods.

The only thing to remember is to take in enough water while you’re on creatine since it causes cells take in more water. Thats the only bad thing I’ve heard. Well, and protein farts, watch out for those.

be careful of the all natural tag. heroine is all natural.

our trainer recommends muscle milk 3 times per day plus meals to gain muscle mass plus protein based diet (try muscledepot.com) and a shot glass of “naked juice” twice a day (sam’s in oklahoma/texas). cheaper than most stuff and just as good.

[quote=“dusty delso”]be careful of the all natural tag. heroine is all natural.
[/quote]
Creatine and whey come from safe whole foods. Heroin is an extremely processed version of morphine from opium. I dont think there is a real strong comparison there.

[quote=“Jacobs 21”]
Will I die?[/quote]

lol. Yes, we’re all going to die at some point. :angel:

[quote=“Steven Ellis”][quote=“Jacobs 21”]
Will I die?[/quote]

lol. Yes, we’re all going to die at some point. :angel:[/quote]

:laughing: There that’s Captain Obvious making an appearance! :laughing:

[quote=“Wales Diesel”][quote=“Steven Ellis”][quote=“Jacobs 21”]
Will I die?[/quote]

lol. Yes, we’re all going to die at some point. :angel:[/quote]

:laughing: There that’s Captain Obvious making an appearance! :laughing:[/quote]

Captain Obvious on the other hand, will never die.

:laughing: Nice one Spence!