Whey, Creatine, Glutamine, NOS

Is it fine to take all 4 of these at the same time? I got this health magazine thing when I bought my thing of Creatine and it say’s that a good “diet” should consist of these four substances.

Anyone think it is fine to take all 4 at the same time throughout the day?

If you are drinking a lot of water thoughout the day it should not be a problem. I would disagree that any of those are necessary for a good diet. They are a luxury more than anything else. A good diet starts with real food.

Edit: By “a lot” I mean 1-2 gallons a day.

KC is dead on. Make sure to drink plenty of water, and try to get most of your nutrients through real food!
There is no problem taking all at one time because they all compliment each other.
What type of glutamine do you plan to take? Peptides are the best because they get to muscles better than L-Glutamine.
Same thing with Creatine. Do you plan on monohydrate or ethyl ester. monohydrate leaves you with more water weight and doesn’t allow as much creatine to the muscle. Ethyl Ester is the better choice because more gets to the muscle.

[quote=“sigcompfreak”]KC is dead on. Make sure to drink plenty of water, and try to get most of your nutrients through real food!
There is no problem taking all at one time because they all compliment each other.
What type of glutamine do you plan to take? Peptides are the best because they get to muscles better than L-Glutamine.
Same thing with Creatine. Do you plan on monohydrate or ethyl ester. monohydrate leaves you with more water weight and doesn’t allow as much creatine to the muscle. Ethyl Ester is the better choice because more gets to the muscle.[/quote]

The Creatine I just purchased is the Creatine HPDS3. And I will take any suggestions on what type of Glutamine and NOS is the best.

I haven’t heard of that but i looked it up. The only thing I saw was the amount of sugar in the creatine. Just watch out how much sugar you get throughout the rest of the day.
My fave glutamine is L Glutamine Peptide by German American Technologies. It is about 30 a bottle and it tastes good, and easy to mix with protein. The peptides help the glutamine to the muscle.
For Nitric Oxide I would go with NO-XPLODE by BSN. Tastes all right and is he best in its field. Just under 40 a bottle.