Where ya goin'?

I’ve enjoyed following all the great kids and pitchers on this site over the past 6-7 months that I’ve been a member. If you’re interested in sharing, I’d love to hear where you incoming college freshman are going to school and whether you’re planning to play baseball in college. Also, would love to hear from you rising seniors that have committed to college baseball programs.

Anyone care to share? Thanks.

Well, I’m not that active on here but I am going to University of Hawaii at Hilo and hope to walk onto their D2 baseball program

Good luck! Work hard and show them your best.

I’m 17 years old entering my freshman year of college where I will be pitching for Neumann University (DIII)

uve got a hell of a difference between ur fastball and changeup man, u can keep the same arm action and drop 18mph? i have to say im pretty jealous. anyway im not goin anywhere, im going to try out for the team at the school i already go to if i can get my fastball where it needs to be, d1 gonna be tough

Yeah, I actually do keep my arm action exactly the same which is why it’s such an effective pitch for me.

thats pretty awesome man, a great fastball/change up combo is the most underappreciated combo in baseball by highschool pitchers

I am attending Gustavus Adolphus College (DIII) this fall. They lost a lot of seniors last year and should be looking for a few freshmen to step in. My goal is to be in the rotation/back of the bullpen by the spring and the ace/closer by my sophmore year. I don’t know for sure if I would be better suited as a starter or as a bullpen guy so I’m keeping my options open.

I will be playing for North Carolina Wesleyan College (DIII)

NCWC 2014!!

I will be walking on at Grays Harbor College. My coach felt i’d have a better chance at making a team that only won 2 games this season. for some reason i feel he underestimates me.