What to keep doing what to stop doing what to improve?

Ive been playing baseball 2 years+ . These are my current pitching mechanics.

Can you tell me the pros and cons? I know my separation is bad and all. But what to improve what not to do at all. and what should i keep doing. i am 5’9 145 pounds 25years. I live in Greece and play ball for a hobby but i want to be good even if im not playing with serious teams. i think im throwing 55-65mph

Jam,

What I would start with and further research is how to generate early momentum. As you can see from the picture below, you do not generate any forward momentum prior to or at hand break. In your case, you can see the lack of momentum (poor back leg drive) coupled with early hand break

Common tendencies you should avoid in this first phase of the pitching delivery

1. Lack of early momentum and getting stuck over the back foot
  2. Leading with the shoulders
  3. Raising the throwing arm early is often the result of breaking the hands before weight shift

Keys for the beginning of your delivery that you need to further research and do lots of throwing drills and dry drills

1. Early weight shift while getting gathered and loaded
  2. Proper use of the back leg drive foot to help generate ground force
  3. Lead with the hips
  4. Momentum towards home plate before hand break
  5. Stable and engaged with your back leg
  6. The core or center of gravity and hips lead the movement

The Wall drill may be a good place to start

LTP%20Jam

Steve

i can see your point clearly.!!! thank you for the reply!! THe thing is since im not on a mound and i hit ground earlier when i try to generate more momentum kai drive faster my arms are not ready to pitch and im already on the ground! maybe im wrong and it is not the lack of mound but mechanics and i should do a quicker movement.!

jam,
Your welcome. Here are some drills found on the internet that will help you with your arm action and early momentum. The drills are done on flat ground

1. Arm action pitching drills to get the feel of how the arms work in the pitching delivery. These drills are great to get the arms loose and free flowing and build a consistent arm path. Watch the video for more info
    Arm Action Pitching Drills

2. For this pitching drill you don’t necessarily need a net. You can use a wall or another person. But the idea is to have something behind the pitcher that will let the pitcher know if he has broken his hands too early or is not gaining enough ground going forward. This is a great pitching drill if done correctly and will promote torque as well as linear momentum. Check the video for more of an explanation!
    The Net Pitching Drill

Hope this helps
Steve