What to do to workout

what can i do, hs tryouts are in march and i wanna add muscle by then.

Here are a few different options: http://www.letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4400

im 14 btw

Workout 3-4 days a week, eat well and you should put on muscle and get much stronger.

Just be consistent.

i also have a treadmill, for a 14 yr old my average mile time in middle school was from 7:40-8:20 (yes im not that fast) how long and at what speed should i go on the treadmill for?

and from that link of workouts, what would be easiest, but effective, to start out with?

This would probably be the easiest since it is all bodyweight exercises, no equipment needed.

Bodyweight Circuit #3 along with Core Workout
20 Pushups
25 Hindu Squats
15 High Pulls with resistence band
20 Lunges
12 Pike Press or Dips

and go through the circuit 3-4 times. Follow it up with a core workout. An easy sample core workout could be…

3x25 bicycles
3x25 Russian twists with weight in your hands
3X30 second plank holds
3x20 supermans
3x25 Leg Lifts

Do the whole workout (first circuit followed by core workout) 2-3 times a week with a day inbetween to recover.

As for the treadmill, I dont see a use for it. Sprinting is the best way to build anaerobic endurance, which is what you use for baseball. Mark off 30-40 yards, sprint and then walk back to the starting point. Repeat 10-12 times.

thanks, just did it now. will probably go out during the weekend to buy some of those bands.

i cant do pushups that easy because i get a cracking sound in my left elbow that hurts.

i get that same sound and im wondering what it is

thats why i hate them, its so disturbing.