What protein is the best to gain weight?

I have been drinking GNC Pro Performance Weight Gainer 2200 Gold protein but I dont see no results. Before I begin drink the protein I was 155lb now I am 157lb for the reason is the I want to now if there is a better protein to gain weight.

It’s not the protein but frequency and nutritional density of the meals you eat that’ll help you gain weight. Looking to gain? Eat 6-7 large, well-balanced (4 carbs to 2 protein to 1 fat) meals. And eat often. If you’re in school, a couple of PB&J sandwhiches every other hour is a good start. MAke then beforehand. Drink plenty of fluids (water, propel, gatorade) and get plenty of rest. It takes just as long to gain weight as it does to lose it, so be patient, but eat – and eat often!

Steve makes a great point protein drinks are just to be used as an extra source of protein dont rely on them for every meal. Make sure your getting a good amount of protein from meats. Chicken is a great source, eggs are another and like steve said if your in school make some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and eat in between classes youll see your weight increase. Just remember this, to be big you gotta eat big and if your looking forward to your next meal you aint eaten enough.