What is difference between J-bands, Thera Bands, and Resistance Bands?

Everyone agrees that band work is necessary for pitchers by HS age, if not before. However, I have not been able to find much discussion anywhere about which bands to use and why.

J-bands from Jaeger Sports are expensive, but I have not been able to find what makes them different from other types of bands, or get simple questions answered like how many pounds of resistance they have for the two different versions. And yes, I looked at the Jaeger site, as well as Q&A on Amazon.

We already have thera bands because I got them as part of physical therapy for a shoulder injury. I don’t know which resistance level is appropriate for which age:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/aplusautomation/vendorimages/dcbadd96-30d5-44f6-9e44-7613d8e9d897.jpg.CB275163942.jpg

My 12.5 year old son has been using the green one in a way which means it’s at roughly 4-5 lbs of resistance at his maximum stretch. They don’t have clips so he ties them to door knobs when he’s doing band work with a single arm, and unties them when using both arms.

There are also many resistance band products sold on Amazon that have a similar appearance to J-bands.

Has anyone tried all 3 possibilities (or even 2 out of 3)? If so, what did you find to be different, if anything?