What exactly is TUFFCUFF

What does TUFFCUFF help with? (for example does it help with pitching mechanics? strength?) And is there anything extra required to do it? (like resistance bands, a weight bench, etc.)

Basically, Tuff cuff is a strength guide for pitchers of all ages. It does not deal with mechanics, but gives you a schedule to throw bullpen sessions in the off-season. To perform the workouts you will need weights, a resistance band, and a physioball.

Stretching, conditioning, weight lifting, nutrition and throwing utilizing all the same exercises, routines and programs used by mlb teams. Get the TUFFCUFF Plus edition if you’re looking for mechanics too.

I do think working with a good pitching coach on mechanics, in your home town, is another important component of improving performance. Good luck!

[quote=“Steven Ellis”]Stretching, conditioning, weight lifting, nutrition and throwing utilizing all the same exercises, routines and programs used by mlb teams. Get the TUFFCUFF Plus edition if you’re looking for mechanics too.

I do think working with a good pitching coach on mechanics, in your home town, is another important component of improving performance. Good luck![/quote]

There is a Plus Edition??? :?

Where would I be able to buy the plus edition?

Also I have been working with Ryan Falcon and will be seeing him once a week too.