Have you ever thought of being a Pitching Coach in either the amateur or professional levels?
Have you considered what environment would suit you best, and why?
Let’s see if we can help you here.
- If you’re a player/pitcher, what would you expect from your Pitching Coach?
- If you’re an aspiring coach and a pitching coach seemed to be a job that interests you:
-at what level of amateur competition do you think suits you best right now.
-do you want to stay at one level or progressively move to high levels of completion?
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like at the professional level?
- with who and why?
- tenure and survivability questions?
- Anything on your mind about the job - amateur or professionally?