What do you use?

What bat do you guys you use. I use the 2007 demarini voodoo and love it. I am thinking of getting the new 08 cf3 or the new stealth comp cnt stiff flex for next season.

I have a TPX Omaha, last years model the Red one with the black fade. It’s a nice bat, but honestly it’s not about the bat. Mines kinda dead I use it a lot but it doesn’t matter the bat means so little. Yeah maby one hits farther than another but yea if it turns that fly ball into maby a double or a ball over the guys head it also turns that line drive single in front of the outfielder to a line drive out. You have to look at it both ways.

The bat means little.

08 Stealth, stiff flex non-composite. This is THE greatest bat on the market. Since getting it I have been on fire at the plate with 1 HR and close to 10 doubles. I am a big slow guy and I lead the team in doubles. If I was fast, Id have like 5 triples, lol.

I have an '06 Easton 888

[quote=“Bower”]I have a TPX Omaha, last years model the Red one with the black fade. It’s a nice bat, but honestly it’s not about the bat. Mines kinda dead I use it a lot but it doesn’t matter the bat means so little. Yeah maby one hits farther than another but yea if it turns that fly ball into maby a double or a ball over the guys head it also turns that line drive single in front of the outfielder to a line drive out. You have to look at it both ways.

The bat means little.[/quote]

True hitting is all about confidence and if you have confidence in a bat use it. Why do I use the high end bats because they give me confidence.

I use a Stealth

I use a 34 in. Easton Hammer. Cheap but works good

I usually use either a Havoc or a Redline Z-Core, I’v found that they are perfect for me. I’ve hit 2 HRs with the Redline and 1 with the Havoc.

Petz

easton stealths are hte biggest peicies of shit for nice bats on the market, such a cheap gimmicky rip off.
Demarini Vexxum or Voodoo, and any tpx. omaha up, those are the nices tbats.
rawlings rush are also pretty nice.
for wood bats i like mizuno bamboo, or any type of sambat

i use a stealth also i like it for the most part because im a big fast guy so i bunt a lot i find it a very good bunting bat the only thing i dont like is when its late in the game and u have to have big hits to win it and they send u 1 in on the hands it hurts like hell

I think i am going to get the 08 voodoo next year but over the past season i was using the old green version of the rawlings plasma…and then we got a team bat in omaha i gto to keep that i used for the rest of the season, it was a nike aero torque. People said it doesnt have pop but i think its a good bat.

I think i am going to get the 08 voodoo next year but over the past season i was using the old green version of the rawlings plasma…and then we got a team bat in omaha i gto to keep that i used for the rest of the season, it was a nike aero torque. People said it doesnt have pop but i think its a good bat.

Just remember “pop” has to do with hitting doubles triples and home-runs not necessarily singles. If you want to be a good hitter you will spend that extra money in the batting cage to get better. Just because a bat doesn’t have a lot of pop doesn’t mean you can’t be a good hitter.

This is something that I say when people talk about how much “pop” their bat has. A bat with a lot of pop can take that line drive to the left fielder, with any ordinary bat, and put it over his head for a double but…it can also take that easy blooping line drive over the shortstops head into a line-out to the left fielder.

the 08 TPX exogrid 32/29 is what i swing.

It is by far the best bat I’ve had the privilige to use.

I use a buam bat, might not have the same pop has a full wood bat but they can take a lot more. Im currently in a 8 game hitting streak, 6 singles 2 doubles and 1 triple, the results speak for themselves

I use a 32/29 miken burn I feel its the best

Nike Aero Torque, 33’’

Louisville Slugger Catalyst 33/30 - Nice bat the feel and pop are incredible.