What do you think of this weekly routine?

I’ve been seeing a pitching coach and working out for about 2 hours 2-3 times a week, haven’t been throwing much though except for gamedays on Sundays. I’m trying to see how far I can take this and how much I can build up my velocity to see if I can play some college ball. Coming off previous shoulder injury I never really recovered form until about a year ago, I threw about 72-73. A couple months later and I’m at 75-77. What do you guys think of this in general? I am going to step it up a bit, let me know if you think I should step it up even more and how. Thanks.

Sunday-pitch

Monday- static/dynamic stretches, jobes, pushups, planks, prayers, core, squats, squat jumps, dumbbell bench press flat, seated row, hammercurl, tricep extension, shrugs, lunges, sprints

Tuesday-hershiser drill, fence drill, opposite and equal, rocker drill, towel drill, x drill, longtoss

Wednesday-static/dynamic stretches, jobes,pushups, planks, prayers, core, squats, squat jumps, dumbbell bench press incline, seated row, bar curl,seated dip, shrugs, lunges, sprints

Thursday-hershiser drill, fence drill, opposite and equal, rocker drill, towel drill, x drill, longtoss

Friday-static/dynamic stretches, jobes, pushups, planks, prayers, core, squats, squat jumps, dumbbell bench press flat, seated row, hammercurl, tricep extension, shrugs, lunges, sprints

Saturday-See pitching coach/light bullpen

I am also curious about powerlifts. I started squatting a few weeks ago, starting at very light weight to make sure I get the technique correct and avoid getting hurt (65 lbs), and have worked my way to 165 lbs with 3 sets of 10. How much should I be able to squat at 6’2" 173 lbs and what other powerlifts should I be doing as well to gain some more mass on the important parts for pitching?