What do you guys think of this arsenal?

Well there is a long journey ahead of me. Fixing my mechanics to help protect me from injuries and to maximize my pitching velocity.
Now for the arsenal. I just dont like the 4 seam fastball. Sure 100 mph would be sick to have but a 90 mph moving fastball is a serious pitch which i will be working on along with:

2seam Fastball/Sinker
3 finger Changeup
Slider
Splitter

What do you think?

i think you should include the 4 seam fastball, you can locate it anywhere and is the best pitch in baseball to me.

I think you can have 5 pitches in your arsenal.

[quote=“RawTalent”]Well there is a long journey ahead of me. Fixing my mechanics to help protect me from injuries and to maximize my pitching velocity.
Now for the arsenal. I just dont like the 4 seam fastball. Sure 100 mph would be sick to have but a 90 mph moving fastball is a serious pitch which i will be working on along with:

2seam Fastball/Sinker
3 finger Changeup
Slider
Splitter

What do you think?[/quote]

Sounds great to me. You got a pitch you can back door on both righties and lefties. A pitch you can throw in the dirt and get swings, and change-up what more would you need. I would stay stick with the 2-seam at times I think it can be the hardest pitch to hit in baseball, especially with an effective change-up.