What can I do?

I’m 15 years old and won’t be able to drive for 8 months. I need to get some good throwing and more specifically pitching in. Problem is, I can’t drive to the field when my buddies call to practice and my parents won’t take me. I’m dying to get ahead so I’ll be playing college ball someday. All my competition is older and it will be terribly difficult to get regular playing time on the high school team if I can’t even get better during the offseason. I’m running and lifting according to a strict schedule, but I NEED TO THROW. How can I get my throwing in during the offseason? Help!!!

get a girlfriend

thats wut me and mine did… it also helped that she was a softball pitcher :wink:

if not… then walk somewhere

walk to a skool or somewhere with a brick wall and tape a strikezone on the wall and practice hitting the corners

you could also hang up a blanket on a tree or something and throw at it

[quote=“Pheen”]get a girlfriend

thats wut me and mine did… it also helped that she was a softball pitcher :wink:

walk to a skool or somewhere with a brick wall and tape a strikezone on the wall and practice hitting the corners[/quote]

ewwww softball girls :wink: :wink: :lol: :roll: just playing

Get a bike dude how far could you possibly live away from a field to play with friends?

[quote=“Bower”][quote=“Pheen”]get a girlfriend

walk to a skool or somewhere with a brick wall and tape a strikezone on the wall and practice hitting the corners[/quote]

ewwww softball girls :wink: :wink: :lol: :roll: just playing

Get a bike dude how far could you possibly live away from a field to play with friends?[/quote]

softball babes r the best… especially when u see 'em play and they get all competitive :smiley:

and it also saves u from having to spend 5 hours talking to her… u still gota talk… a good 3 hours but atleast its about baseball

Well, I have a girlfriend… she doesn’t play softball, but she’s a model. She’s actually in New York City right now and will be in a fashion show tomorrow. But I don’t see how having a girlfriend will help my pitching. (Thanks for the advice, though :). I live about 17 miles from the field (we have a 800 acre farm outside of city limits). And if I rode a bike, it’s mostly uphill and would take at least a couple hours to get there. Oh, and Pheen, my girlfriend absolutely LOVES baseball. So we talk about it alot.

wow I’m not sure what you can do…