What breaking ball should I throw with my arm slot?

I’m 16 years old and I am not sure which type of breaking ball I should throw. The reason I ask this is because curve balls are difficult to throw with the arm slot I have. It is pretty much between a 3/4 arm slot and a full on side arm.

-Thanks in advance!

Since you’re sixteen years old and the growth processes in your arm and shoulder are more or less complete, I see no reason why you shouldn’t go with the slider. When thrown correctly, it’s easier on your arm than just about any other pitch, and because your arm slot is close to sidearm you will probably have an easier time than you would with the curve ball—a lot of pitchers who are having trouble with the curve find this to be so. I would advise you to learn this pitch from a professional pitcher who throws a good one—as I did; I learned the slider from an active major-league pitcher who was a key member of the Yankees’ legendary Big Three rotation of the late '40s to the mid-50s. I myself was a natural sidearmer who used the crossfire extensively, and the slider became my strikeout pitch, and I never had any problems with it. 8)