What are YOU working on this off-season?

It’s November. What are you working on re: your pitching during the off-season this year? Mechanical stuff? Conditioning? Pitch(es)? Let us know!

Change up, change Up, CU

Love it!

Conditioning

Today I worked really hard on getting my arm to the proper placement on my drop so that I am not out of time with my hips. Starting in December I think some strength and conditioning will be something I gotta start on.

Flexibility right now.

Marketing and writing a book. :wink:

For the most part overall strength, adding some velo

Throwing 4x a week.
Long toss every other session.
Pitching off a mound starting shortly (since I work at a HS).
Attempting to gain velo and more tail on my 2 seam.
Waiting for a tryout for 2012 minors!

Lifting Mon/Wed/Fri
Long toss Sun/Tue/Thu
Conditioning Sat

Goals:
Add velo
Working on slider
Working with two arm slots

Sharpening the curve ball. Lifting in the gym 4 days a week. Thanks to Coach Corral working on direction and focalization.

velocity!

Gaining weight. I’m going to put most of my work on my legs. I hurt my hamstring a few months ago and I’m finally able to work with my legs without pain. Also hurt my arm but it should be healed up 100% in the off-season.

I’m not very tall so gaining weight is a priority for me.

[quote=“N0va”]Gaining weight. I’m going to put most of my work on my legs. I hurt my hamstring a few months ago and I’m finally able to work with my legs without pain. Also hurt my arm but it should be healed up 100% in the off-season.

I’m not very tall so gaining weight is a priority for me.[/quote]

Whats your height?

everything i suck

Is that reality? If its true, the good news is you have something to work on.

[quote=“LTadrian”][quote=“N0va”]Gaining weight. I’m going to put most of my work on my legs. I hurt my hamstring a few months ago and I’m finally able to work with my legs without pain. Also hurt my arm but it should be healed up 100% in the off-season.

I’m not very tall so gaining weight is a priority for me.[/quote]

Whats your height?[/quote]

5’6. Turned 18 not too long ago so I’m not going to get much taller…

Well I just had purchased Tuff Cuff and we had just completed week 1 of phase 2 and I left it in the gym while we did long toss and when I went back to grab it guess what. You got it,it was long gone.I’m kicking myself. :cry:

Gaining velocity to the left side while improving mechanics so they go hand in hand