Weight lifting class vs tuff cuff

Hello everyone i need some advice. Mr. Ellis recently told me not to do tuff cuff with another workout such as my weight lifting class in school that it would be too much and i needed to stick with one of them. I have the weight lifting class every other day and sometimes it is 3 times a week and sometimes 2 times a week. I need to know if i should go with tuff cuff or my weight lifting class which usually consists of the following:

Box Squat or Parallel Squat depending on day (usually 5 reps, 4 reps, 3 reps, 2 reps, then 1 rep)
Cleans (usually 4 reps, 4 reps, 2 reps)
Bicep Curls (2 sets of 10 reps each)
Triceps (2 sets of 15 each)
Abs and Core (usually 150 crunches are russian twists or any ab work)
wrist rollers/ barbell curls/ forearm work (as many as you can do for burn)
leg extension (1 set of 15 reps no more than 30 lb’s)
leg curls (1 set of 15 reps no more than 30 lb’s)
upright row (2 sets of 10 reps with 45lb bar)
reverse flies (2 sets of 10 reps) or (1 set of 15 reps)
cardio (running or jump rope-timed)
Glute Ham (1 set of 12 reps)
Straight leg pulls (3 sets of 6 reps with 45lb bar)

For now this is all i can think of but i will be doing band work for my shoulder in the off season this is basically what my off season workout looks like without tuff cuff so please tell me what you think and how it compares to tuff cuff.

I replied to this by email, too.

Overall, this looks OK. I don’t see a problem with it providing you add 5 pound rotator cuff exercises to it. Add medicine ball work, too. You have no explosive movements in this plan, and med ball stuff like granny tosses, horizontal presses, etc. are great for that. Just some thoughts.

great thx alot but could you send me through email a routine i could do in the off season for explosives?

Is there a particular reason?

so i dont get hurt thats what the coach said this is better