Web site update

www.pitching101.50megs.com

the up-date is the new section How big and small pitchers can throw hard

If you have time you can read it and ask me questions in this post.

Thanks for the post, one of the things I’ve been looking for.

tell me what you think you like and disagree with. I will explain everything of my views.

Hey, Canada, don’t listen to him. Hardly anyone on here listens to him or agrees. He calls himself an expert at 15 years and having spent 2 years studying, and not comprehending all of it at that.

I’m his age and I’ve been studying knuckleballs and other pitching topics and I don’t call myself an expert on those.

ahh… another canadian… excellent. And RIStar, are you looking to start arguements or is that accidental?

He never explains his views he thinks he’s the only one that matters and he asks us to prove him wrong when he already has been.

Okay, if you want my honest assessment, then here goes…

Is there some sort of walrus humour database or what?

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

i love those walrus things

I believe that’s a seal, a Walrus has large tusks.

Either way, KC you never cease to amaze with your Seal photos.

yea, i read everything on the web sight

[quote=“Shane”]ahh… another canadian… excellent. And RIStar, are you looking to start arguements or is that accidental?

WTF wats wrong with canadians!??? canadians can play baseball too.

Ohh and good for u dude, knuckleball is the best. The best pitch in baseball. Yea im working to master min

[quote=“Jasonlinaker”][quote=“Shane”]ahh… another canadian… excellent. And RIStar, are you looking to start arguements or is that accidental?

WTF wats wrong with canadians!??? canadians can play baseball too.

Ohh and good for u dude, knuckleball is the best. The best pitch in baseball. Yea im working to master min[/quote]

He is also canadian, look at his avatar and location.

Hey Kc, i have something to add to what you said:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/04/05/mah-bucket/][img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/mahassociates.jpg[/img

hah no, its not… :frowning:

how do they get the seal to hold the ‘bucket’ like that…

[quote=“Shane”]ahh… another canadian… excellent. And RIStar, are you looking to start arguements or is that accidental?

dude were growing in numbers.