Want to be college bound

i need some help on playing baseball in college
i want to play college ball so bad i would settle for anywhere. I am playing on a highly conpetitive senior legion team and i knowe that helps. i am going to be a senior this up coming year so time is not on my side. I have filled out a few questionares for a few small schools but have only received contact from one. what else can i possibly to play college ball?

I too am in the same boat as you. I have a question, can you fill out a questionnaire for anywhere u want or does the colleges send them to u? I guess the best way to get noticed is to just have a great season. I led my league in saves this year, but that wont get much notice, lol.

Here’s a link to what I’ve been discussing on the web log I set up talking about my sons sr. season…It may compliment what Coach Baker has said.

http://www.letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2943&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=36

great thanks for all the info

go to the schools website, then click on the athletics section and choose baseball. Most websites have a prospective athlete questionaire you can fill out to initiate the contact