Video Updates HS RHP

Fastball

Changeup

Fastball

Changeup

Fastball

Thanks for your feedback and have a Happy New Year! God Bless!

The only video that gives us a great view of you is the 646 video, like to see more of you pitch to pitch. The only thing I could see in that video is a bit of weak glove side mechanics, pull the glove side back more to clear the front side to get your right shoulder on target quicker.

yes i know, i was a little bit disappointed because my friend does the video recording i thought he would just stick to the mechanics not the actual result of the pitch, sorry for the inconvenience

yes i know, i was a little bit disappointed because my friend does the video recording i thought he would just stick to the mechanics not the actual result of the pitch, sorry for the inconvenience

however, i remember you commented on my previous videos post, is there a bit of improvement buwhite?

It looks as though you are throwing the ball with a “little” more intensity, but you are a big guy, you need to start letting the ball go man. I am sure you have heard it before throw the ball, don’t guide it. I think even with your mechanics right were they are at you have 5-10 mph in you right now!!! This goes totally against what I think about speed guns but maybe you need to have someone gun you and try and get 2-3 mph each week for the next 30 days, you have it in you! Honestly you need to throw with totaly intensity instead of limited intensity.

Get P***ed When you throw! :stuck_out_tongue:

that just seems to be the only thing, no matter how right the mechanics are i never seem to just bomb it haha. I mean i REALLY DO try with the explosiveness but when i actually see the video it looks like it disappeared for some reason. I’m really considering putting a picture of someone who p*sses me off on my friends catchers mitt hehe.

Ray,
Try staying closed a bit longer through your stride and fire your hips at foot strike. Also try to keep your glove side tighter, this will let your throwing shoulder release to the target more.

Finally, I agree with the other posters, get intense. Forget about hitting your spots, you still seem to be aiming your pitching.

hat being said, there is good improvement from the last set of videos.

rhythm is off because your trying to stride to far with this type of mechanics.

Plaz, he’s is striding too far? Shortening stride isn’t the way to fix timing issues reguardless of type of mechanics. RayG, keep your long stride, start letting the ball go and then work on some of the other mechanical flaws, but overstriding isn’t one of them.

@buwhite, yea i was about to say…the beginning of last season a teammate of mine(now pitches in college) said my stride was short and told me to keep it @ least 100% of my height. I am only 5’6.5 and my stride could go up to 5’8. i noticed a huge positive difference since then and am now focusing on staying closed until foot strike. What can i do to improve that?