I would like my camera to have most if not all of the following qualities:

-at least 60 FPS
-forward/backward ability while using it
-slo-mo ability while using it
-hand held
-as cheap as possible

Preferred:
Sold at Radio Shack or Walmart

I found this camera and it looks like it will serve my purpose well and it’s only 80 bucks!

If you end up buying this camera let me know, I would be interested to see how it pans out.

I shall.

I has the 60 fps setting that I"m looking for. According to info along with it, it can also do slo motion while you use it.

I will be getting it on March 4th I believe, so expect my review shortly after then

I tried out the camera today!

It worked great. Fast forward/rewind(slow mo forward and rewind), pause, 60 fps, and slow motion, all while using the camera. So far I love the thing, it took me two minutes to learn how to work it.

I can’t wait to go out use it. I’ll post after I use it for the first time for an extended time!

[quote=“jimster”]I tried out the camera today!

It worked great. Fast forward/rewind(slow mo forward and rewind), pause, 60 fps, and slow motion, all while using the camera. So far I love the thing, it took me two minutes to learn how to work it.

I can’t wait to go out use it. I’ll post after I use it for the first time for an extended time![/quote]

Thanks for the camera info! Purchased camera, tripod, and card for total of a hundred & thirty something bucks. Had a couple of weeks now & great little camera, good training tool.

[quote=“Mike4”][quote=“jimster”]I tried out the camera today!

I can’t wait to go out use it. I’ll post after I use it for the first time for an extended time![/quote]

Thanks for the camera info! Purchased camera, tripod, and card for total of a hundred & thirty something bucks. Had a couple of weeks now & great little camera, good training tool.[/quote]

In my opinion, it is probably the best bang for your buck and works perfect for the purpose of looking at pitching mechanics.

I have only had one issue with it so for. It froze randomly. But there’s a reset button next USB hole that when pressed, fixed it right away. You have to press it with a needle or something, but it is a small issue that easily fixable without losing any data.