Two-toned gloves

I am a Freshman this year at Penn State Brandywine. We are currently in a supplement stage in between PSUAC and DIII ball. We are getting a good deal from one of our sponsors on gloves, but I was wondering, since Akadema has mostly two-toned gloves, would I be able to use a two-toned glove to pitch in college???

Unless you get a really pale color and a real jerk for an umpire you can usually get away with it.

Thanks!

What did you end up getting?

In our conference SWAC the umpires are VERY strict about it. I have a nike glove…the outside is brown, the inside is light tanned…that’s not a true two-toned…

It doesn’t matter about the glove as long as you get outs personally…if you got nasty stuff…it doesn’t matter if the batter just see’s the ball…he isn’t gonna hit it…LOL

[quote=“Dominate11”]In our conference SWAC the umpires are VERY strict about it. I have a nike glove…the outside is brown, the inside is light tanned…that’s not a true two-toned…

It doesn’t matter about the glove as long as you get outs personally…if you got nasty stuff…it doesn’t matter if the batter just see’s the ball…he isn’t gonna hit it…LOL[/quote]

What team in the SWAC do you play for? I’ve pitched against Southern before.

[quote=“UndersizedRHP”][quote=“Dominate11”]In our conference SWAC the umpires are VERY strict about it. I have a nike glove…the outside is brown, the inside is light tanned…that’s not a true two-toned…

It doesn’t matter about the glove as long as you get outs personally…if you got nasty stuff…it doesn’t matter if the batter just see’s the ball…he isn’t gonna hit it…LOL[/quote]

What team in the SWAC do you play for? I’ve pitched against Southern before.[/quote]

I play for Alabama State. We struggled in the past…but i feel that this is the year for us to make some serious noise…southern is a solid team though. they are in the west…were in the east…we would see them in the conference tournament.

Thats awesome. The regionals for mid major schools are one of the most exciting experiences you can have.