Turning into a picther over 18?

Hello everyone just want to make this short. I am in college and will be playing next year but in sort of a jv version of the schools team. I want to be a pitcher always have been and now i can get some work done but straight to the point. When i picth if i use my body i can prevent my arm from hurting but…

• The ball stays high it goes through the zone but alwayss stays up the only way i can sort of keep it down is but throwing 3/4 quater but i have to slow down basicly sidearm but i dont know how to throw this way

• i can only throw a curve and a cutter my 4seam stays high and 2 seam but when i use the cutter grip ball goes through zone

• can this be an armslot promblem?

Is this a community college?

Questions would be, are you getting flat, pulling the ball all the way down, where is your throwing hand ending up, are you getting on a stiff front side? How about some video that would be the best!!!

I’m with bu, get some video up, much easier to discuss and help with some footage.

Get some clips from CF, 1B side if you’re a lefty, 3B side if you’re a righty and if possible from behind the catcher.

Also make sure its at your current full intensity, nothing worse then watching a clip of a guy not really bringing it.

[quote=“Wales Diesel”]I’m with bu, get some video up, much easier to discuss and help with some footage.

Get some clips from CF, 1B side if you’re a lefty, 3B side if you’re a righty and if possible from behind the catcher.

Also make sure its at your current full intensity, nothing worse then watching a clip of a guy not really bringing it.[/quote]

http://www.letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16868