TuffCuff Help

I have received my copy of TuffCuff today, and I am very impressed.
Even with all the details, I have a few questions.

I will be starting Phase 1 in Sept/Oct. When it says The weekly workout options for “TuffCuff Phase 1 Weekly Workout Schedule”, do I choose 1 of the options and stick to it. Or should I mix it up every week?
For Phase 1 : Muscular Endurance (Week 1), I complete the strength and conditioning programs on the scheduled 3 days of the week. (someone correct me if I’m wrong)

After I finish the 8 weeks of Phase 1, I move on to Phase 2 : Hyperthrophy. Again, I will complete the 8 weeks of Phase 2, on the scheduled days. Then move on to Phase 3?

I was thinking of taking creatine and other supplements. During the first 2 Phases there isn’t a lot of heavy weight lifting. Only work using light dumbbells. It’s not until Phase 3 when weight lifting becomes more important. Should I use the supplements even when using the light dumbbell work, or wait until the heavier weights? If I wait until the Phase 3, should I take them every workout day, or just when training strength?

If anyone could give me some advice on this, I would appreciate it.

You can mix and match optional workouts and you don’t have to stick with them throughout all 8 weeks. Some pitchers switch them up each workout. I usually did the same one for 4 weeks before switching. My teammate, also a draft pick, did the same option for 8 weeks. So there’s lots of flexibility here … it’s really just up to you.

Same with Phase 2, Phase 3, etc.

If you’re going to take supplements, you can start taking them now. You don’t have to wait until Phase 3. Remember, the creatine schedule in TUFFCUFF doesn’t have a “loading” phase. You just take 2 grams daily along with some of the other supplements. So there’s no need to wait to take it. But do try to take a multi vitamin/mineral, drink plenty of water and get lots of rest … even during the easier phases/workdays.

Good luck!

Thanks for the help.
Would you happen to know of a good multivitamin supplement? I was looking for EAS’s Athletes Defense Multivitamin, but it’s hard to find up here in Canada.