TUFF CUFF

I bought TUFF CUFF, and I am currently in the “In season training”. However, I feel that I am not really doing that much work. So should I add a couple things on?

Sure, you can add. The In-Season program took me between 1-2 hours … you must just work faster than me :slight_smile: If your games are really spread out. You could also jump in on Phase 2, Week 5 and go from there…

When you say it took you between 1 and two hours, does that include running?

Ok i have a good question for you steven relating to this thread as well. I also just bought the Tuff Cuff Manuel as well but im not sure which phase i should start on or how i should proceed where my situation is.

I just finished my senior season of high school and will be starting summer ball in June, Im also starting the tuff cuff training schedule the beginning of june. I want to I want to optimize my strength and ability for the beginning of fall so i can be impressive for fall baseball with my new college. Most importantly though i want to be the best i can be for the start of next season.

This situation is difficult because i want to train and get better but i dont know how i should do the cycles, besides that, i will be actively playing baseball from June through October. I dont want to do the in season workouts there instead of the more challenging ones but then again i do still have games to play. What should i do?

No … you’re right here. I did conditioning on the field and lumped it together with the throwing/bullpen work. The weights came after the practice/conditioning part was over.

[quote=“Tall_T18”]Ok i have a good question for you steven relating to this thread as well. I also just bought the Tuff Cuff Manuel as well but im not sure which phase i should start on or how i should proceed where my situation is.

I just finished my senior season of high school and will be starting summer ball in June, Im also starting the tuff cuff training schedule the beginning of june. I want to I want to optimize my strength and ability for the beginning of fall so i can be impressive for fall baseball with my new college. Most importantly though i want to be the best i can be for the start of next season.

This situation is difficult because i want to train and get better but i dont know how i should do the cycles, besides that, i will be actively playing baseball from June through October. I dont want to do the in season workouts there instead of the more challenging ones but then again i do still have games to play. What should i do?[/quote]

I’d do Phase 5, but add med ball work and scap stabilization … and maybe an extra day of upper/lower a week. The Phase 5 program is literally the same program that Cubs pitchers on the MLB team do during the season. So it’s a good training plan. Of course, you don’t play as many games as MLB’ers, so adding some extra stuff if totally fine so long as you’re able to continue to pitch well.