Tuff Cuff, and Ages 8-13 Pitching Manual

Hey there, as some of you may know I just finished my first full spring and fall little league season. I’m 12, I turn 13 on May 28th, 2010. I’ve only pitched 3 times, compiling a grand total of just 25 pitches. With a ton of walks, like 2 K’s, and 3 Hit batters. I know what I want to do. Pitching in the bigs is just that! If 12 really is the best age to start pitching is Tuff Cuff and the Pitching Manual right for me? My parents already know I want Tuff Cuff, but will it be just right for my age? (That’s their question) My question is…Can I really gain velocity, control, strength and confidence, from buying and using those two things?

Thanks for whoever answers. :smiley:

I’d recommend just doing a lot of throwing this year, and perhaps give TUFFCUFF a try when you move up to regular pitching distance (60.5 feet).

What about the Pitching Manual?

It’ll also take me awhile to get to 60.5 ft (High School). I’m at about 30 ft now. I want to be prepared for the HS baseball team, so maybe I’ll try TUFFCUFF. Depends on what my parents want. :confused:

BTW, I will be posting a vid of my mechanics in a while.

If you are in little league, 46 feet is where you will be pitching from.

I don’t see anything wrong with using TuffCuff now, but you need a lot of equipment to do all the workouts.

[quote=“kevinbert28”]If you are in little league, 46 feet is where you will be pitching from.

I don’t see anything wrong with using TuffCuff now, but you need a lot of equipment to do all the workouts.[/quote]

Correct. 46.

Aren’t you 12 as well?

Have you used TUFFCUFF?

Yes I am 12.

I haven’t used TuffCuff, but tomorrow I am starting a baseball-specific workout.

I’m on the chat BTW.

We’ll talk there.