I have a tricky scenario here I was wondering if anyone could help me out:
In the fall of 2008 I was a freshman and played the fall season at a Division 1 four year school. After the fall season the coach decided to use a redshirt on me. I had other plans and wanted to pitch that season so transferred to a D2 school and saw plenty of action in the spring. In the fall of 2009 I returned to the D2 school and played the fall season. After the fall season I became ill and had to use a medical redshirt for this spring 2010 season. I am currently not enrolled for this semester.
During my time away I have had a lot of time to workout, train to get bigger and better myself as a pitcher. I have also had alot of time to
think about how I want to go about my future and achieve my baseball goals and dreams. I feel moving on to a different university would be the best course of action for me. I know if moved to a juco I would immediately be eligible, but if I were to move to another D1 school would I be able to play immediately in the fall of 2010? What about another D2, or 3?