torque

any workouts for the torque in the pitching motion to increase velocity?

Olympic lifting is by far the best way to develop explosive core strength. Check out the Olympic lifting Coach’s instructional videos by following this link below. This is a great source to learn the basics of Olympic lifting.

http://www.aceathlete.com/hatch/video.htm

whats olympic lifting…pretty sure what it is but just making sure

wahooo buddy way 2 be a jerk… he spelled everything right big guy

Olympic lifting refers to the lifts that make up Olympic weight lifting competitions. These are the clean and jerk and the snatch. When talking about Olympic lifting you also include all the variations of these lifts, like powercleans, hang cleans, etc.

rhp… why you always gotta be a dick? it’s not necessary! just answer the poster’s question and leave it at that! if you have an issue with the advice someone offers then offer what you think is correct!

anyways, as far as workouts to create tourque, i would say that medicine ball workouts are some of the best for creating tourque. they incorporate a lot of twisting core movements which are the type of movements that create tourque.

Too-Mutch?[/quote]

Yeah??

my last name is mutchler, it’s my nickname “Too-Mutch”

wow rhp u must feel pretty salty now, dont ya?

Well now, who would have thought a baseball thread on torque would provide such a powerful illustration of The Israeli-Palestinian conflict…

I vote for the medicince balls.

:duel: