Too broke in

how can it fix a glove that is too broke in
it is too flimsy

i feel the sting too much when i catch the ball
batting gloves dont work

help please

get a new glove

I don’t feel this is a problem, if balls are popping out of it that should’ve stayed then its a problem but if its because it hurts then catch it with the basket not the hand

I’ve had the same glove for about 3 years and it has always been reliable

[quote=“xanderh”]I don’t feel this is a problem, if balls are popping out of it that should’ve stayed then its a problem but if its because it hurts then catch it with the basket not the hand

I’ve had the same glove for about 3 years and it has always been reliable[/quote]

Ugh I disagree. Keep your pointer finger out of your glove and on top. Then catch the ball where your pointer should be. That way you only have to squeeze it very minimal and it will stick right there. There shouldn’t be any sting. Don’t catch it in the web just because it hurts. I can take a picture of my glove it doesn’t flop when its upright and you can see that my palm is almost blacker than the rest because thats where I catch the ball. Right on my pointer figner that is outside of the glove. That way its always a quick transer if you play middle infield or even a double play ball hit back to you.