Tim Wakefields Grip

I’ve seen Tim Wakefields knuckleball grip 1000s of times but it’s so small I can’t make it out, could someone put an upclose picture of Tim Wakefields grip. Like you do it, and post it, please

If your trying to learn a knuckleball, don’t copy someones grip. Everyone will most-likely have a different grip. Find your own grip that works for you.

[quote=“futureKazmir”]If your trying to learn a knuckleball, don’t copy someones grip. Everyone will most-likely have a different grip. Find your own grip that works for you.[/quote]I’m trying to learn, but I already have a grip. I actually use my ring, middle, and index finger on the top right below the seams of the horshoe, my thumb is up between the two narrow seams with my pinkie straight, and on the seam of the other side. if that made sence, but I still want to see it

I know its in Japanese but you’ll get over it.

[quote=“futureKazmir”]

I know its in Japanese but you’ll get over it.[/quote]thanks, even if you are a Rays fan

Your welcome even though your a Red Sux fan

[quote=“futureKazmir”]Your welcome even though your a Red Sux fan[/quote]how rings does Tampa Bay have?

ok and the rays franchise started in 1998 so we have lil under 10 years to win a world series. and in that 10 years now have one of best teams in baseball. that being opposed to the 86 years the redsox went without a world series. dumb way to compare teams and why people like them is by how many rings they have.

oops didnt realize he wrote red sux

yankees
pinstripes
wooooooooooooo

ok and the rays franchise started in 1998 so we have lil under 10 years to win a world series. and in that 10 years now have one of best teams in baseball. that being opposed to the 86 years the redsox went without a world series. dumb way to compare teams and why people like them is by how many rings they have.[/quote]Ok then, lets make something a little more relevant. How many rings have you won this centery?

26>9

Anyways Kaz is right, most people have different grips. I believe Wake just rests his index on the ball but he really only uses his middle finger.

Lester are you just looking for a fight? Because the Rays are better than the Redsox currently and if you want to go to the past the yankees have I do believe more than the redsox. So either way past or present the RedSox aren’t best. Just because you win a couple in a few years doesn’t make up for the years you didn’t win any.

So if you want to actually get a response don’t say stupid stuff like even though your a rays fan. If your going to do that you may as well stay in your cave.

yankees
26 world championships

nuff said

(soon to be 27)

Its not gonna be 27 this year (nothing personal to Yankees’ fans) I was watching “Mike And the Mad Dog” on YES and they said it was a holiday called “Yankees Elimination Day” and they all wore Rays hats.

OK that jonlester31 guy just sent me a PM saying Lester is better then Kazmir. I’m gonna disagree on that one. Look who made it to an All-Star game after missing the first month of the season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yankees world series champions this year
allstar caliber at every positon and on the bench

xavier nady       johnny damon       bobby abreu

a-rod derek jeter robinson cano jason giambi

pettite, mussina,chamberlain, rivera,ramirez, veres

pudge rodriguez

richie sexson
melky cabrera
wilson betemit
jose molina

will be back wang, hughes, posada

weres the competition
                        27th world championship

If the yankees are so good y aren’t they 20 games up in the east cuz u guys make it sound like theyre that good.

we got off to a bad start
lost our #1 starter
lost phil hughes
lost our starting catcher
lost A-ROD

and are still n the top 5 in the AL

Take it easy kelvin this might not be the yanks year. Coming from a die hard yankees fan. Chamberlin is on the DL as of now. They have some good young talent coming up. Pettite needs to get his act together and Mussina is doing good. They need some good pitching.

But I’d say Kazmir is better than Lester. IMO.