Tim Lincecum's best outing hitwise?

Does anyone know what it is? google search came up with nothing.

what does this have to do with pitching advice

i doesn’t matter if he can hit look at pedro martinez

www.mlb.com would help

think hes asking whats the best game hes pitched and in that game how many hits did he give up

oh
my bad

still www.mlb.com would help

I’ve looked to no avail. You go at it genius boy.

uhhhhhh duh
player search
tim lincecum
then look at his stats

doesn’t take a genius

I don’t plan on looking on the game by game log throughout his entire career to find it.

Actually wans’t as easy as you’d think. I had to search Lincecum then it was hard to see but go to game by game logs and i see only the 2008 stats and he he threw three 4-hitters if I counted right. But I don’t know how to get game by game stats of last year.

Actually wans’t as easy as you’d think. I had to search Lincecum then it was hard to see but go to game by game logs and i see only the 2008 stats and he he threw three 4-hitters if I counted right. But I don’t know how to get game by game stats of last year.

i was talking about the game by game logs
it is right on the player’s bio page
i knew it was easy to find that
thats the only way i think[/quote]

No you can go to Stats and search him then go game by game logs. And that’s only 2008 theres a whole year of 2007 that I can’t find.

'07,'08
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7981/gamelog;_ylt=Alb2ZWXwtozc6w_RNckyH2OFCLcF

ahh now that that’s over, i wonder if kelvin could learn how to properly quote another user of this forum

the yankees dont need dice k

accidents happen get a life and stop worring about me