Tightness is elbow after pitching

I threw my 4th pen of the off season and I threw a good 20-25 pitchs. Mostly fastball changeup with 3 sliders. The day after my elbow ligament was sore. Not painful but the type of pain you feel the day after a workout. Like if you did curls it’s similar to the pain you would feel in your biceps the day after. Is this normal after pitching hard? Is it a big issue? Could it become a big issue?

You could have just not warmed up properly, you really shouldn’t feel anything after just 20-25 pitches. I might be concerned with how you are throwing your slider though. At this point the Dr. will probably tell you to take 4-6 weeks off without pitching, throwing or similar activities and then get back to it.

coldone, it was good to read and see your product one time but now it’s getting a bit much could you read the forum rules on advertising posts please, I think it is ok for you to post once and I know that a few will buy your product especially with the discount but posting at every opportunity is a bit much.