Throwmax Wanted / Anyone with experience?

Thought I would check here if anyone has a good used Throwmax device for sale. Need large, RH. I’d be interested to know if anyone has had positive or negative experience with the product.

Thanks!!!

The Throwmax is a waste of money.

What’s worse, it may encourage mechanics that lead to elbow problems.

What’s worse, it may encourage mechanics that lead to elbow problems.[/quote]

Chris, would you care to elablorate.
If you have experience with the Throwmax, please explain how/why it’s a waste. Everthing that they espouse on their website looks beneficial.

My son had an outdoor, outfield session yesterday and was inexplicably short arming over half of his throws. I’m thinking of very short term use, just to get the proper feel. The last thing I would want is to introduce anything that could cause harm!

Why would anyone say their own product sucks on their own website?

What’s worse, it may encourage mechanics that lead to elbow problems.[/quote]

Chris, would you care to elablorate.
If you have experience with the Throwmax, please explain how/why it’s a waste. Everthing that they espouse on their website looks beneficial.

My son had an outdoor, outfield session yesterday and was inexplicably short arming over half of his throws. I’m thinking of very short term use, just to get the propoer feel. The last thing I would want is to introduce anything that could cause harm![/quote]

First, it’s obvious that they don’t understand what a pitcher’s arm does as they throw the ball.

They think the bend of the elbow drives the arm slot when in truth, when throwing hard the elbow is fully extended and it’s the tilt of the shoulders that drives the arm slot.

Second, they cite leading with the elbow as a flaw the Throwmax prevents.

The truth is that every high-level pitcher leads with their elbow.

I could go on and on.

haha that one gets me every time.