Throwing Across Body

kyleb, throwing sidearm and throwing across your body are two different things. The article you posted talks about throwing side arm.

Sidearm is more of an arm slot description while throwing across the bod s landing closed with the feet/lower half.

[quote=“chew1109”]kyleb, throwing sidearm and throwing across your body are two different things. The article you posted talks about throwing side arm.

Sidearm is more of an arm slot description while throwing across the bod s landing closed with the feet/lower half.[/quote]

Well chew, that may be what it means to you, but I assure you its not what it means to me, and obviously not to kyle. :wink: Heck, to me what you described could very easily be arm drag.

Its not a big deal though. All that’s happened is you got caught in the trap of failing to define what you were talking about well enough so the everyone could understand it the same way. So are you saying what you know as throwing across the body is when a pitcher lands “closed”? Does it matter if his timing is ok and he’s throwing the ball where he wants it?