Throw with no throwing partner(Houston, TX)

This is a problem that I have faced in the past. Previously, I was hooked up with a “pitcher’s pocket,” which worked well for me. I would take a bucket of baseballs and throw to the net a couple of days a week, and I would hit the weight room 4 days a week. Then my coach bought some wighted balls and a program and for long toss he caught me out to 200 feet, even though he can’t throw anymore. I would take a bucket of balls out with me. Then official practice started and the whole team played some long toss, so I had a throwing partner 5 days a week, plus weights and all.

Now, I’ve moved out and I did not take my pitchers pocket or a bucket of baseballs. All I have is 2 baseballs, my cleats, my glove, and there is a brick wall near by. I’m headed to play college ball in a few months. If anyone lives in or near Houston, Katy, or Cypress TX, let me know if you are willing to throw with me and workout. I can travel on weekends or after work, except Thursdays. Or, if anyone else has been in this spot and knows of any drills… thanks.

Willie,
Here is a drill that many players use when they have no one to throw with during the off season. Hope this helps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMg3sE-eH9E

Good luck,
TopGun

Thanks Topgun,
I’ll use that sock technique, it seems very neat and practical. Thanks for the help.