Throw 6-13 mph ... guaranteed 100%

hey guys,
i have been told a product called Keys To Unlocking Your Potential can really increase your velocity

its website is pitchharder.com

i have even heard the johan santana has used this product…idk if thats true???

any truth to this video.

on its youtube video comments, there are alot of testimonials that show great improvement.

i wanna get ur feedback on wut u guys think about this product
it seems to work but im not sure if its a scam

scam

What gives you the impression that “it seems to work”?

the testimonials of this product showed a dramatic increase

also a player in my league used it, ane he went from throwing 72 to 83 mph using this product.

It seems to be getting discussion (Google it) but not much in the way of substance, I’ve never heard of the guy who is promoting (Giles???How many Giles are there out there??) it but he isn’t too bad at marketing. His site is still under construction so one wonders just how many have been able to try/assess the…what-ever it is…dvd/book/widget…he does have his billing section filled out though.

the testimonials of this product showed a dramatic increase

also a player in my league used it, ane he went from throwing 72 to 83 mph using this product.[/quote]

How long did it take him to go from 72 to 83 and did he hit a growth spurt?

The site is suspect

. It says “Since 1995” yes there are a bunch of “This page is under construction.” stuff. A bunch of spelling errors as well.

All they are selling is a DVD for $54.95.

They guy in the Youtube video doesn’t even tell us his name. He doesn’t even show us his mechanics. Sounds like a preacher.

Just someone trying to make a quick buck.

why not just borrow your friends dvd

[quote]How long did it take him to go from 72 to 83 and did he hit a growth spurt?
[/quote]

i dont talk to him very often, but when he came back to play the next season in our league he was throwing alot harder.

also he did not go through any growth spurt.

b/c i saw his increase i wanna get this product, but then again i agree with xv about all of the errors on the page and " this page is still underconstruction"

it still seems fishy b/c it is only 50$

This is a scam. You just have to do the basics long toss, work on your core, have good mechanics, etc.

Looking at the site now it basically just tells you to have a good condition program, good mechanics, and a mental approach. lol words of wisdom like that isn’t worth 50 bucks. lol.

I think this is the key part. The guy in the video gave you the real secret already. It’s about changing your mindset.

And here I was thinkin you were one of the shineyest penny’s in the pocket xv…the key part is his getting your $50… :wink: The lesson is cheap…50 bucks to not believe weak marketing efforts…

jd—Read my post in the “Is This Guy Serious” section. I think you’ll find something familiar in it.

:wink: