This Is Something That Gets Me Pumped Up And Ready To Pitch

No longer available. Copyright?

“We’re sorry, this video is no longer available.”

• Youtube

If you click link on the bottom (under vid) you can watch it on youtube but not here. weird

Ha reminds me of my little brother that will play for an easy 4 hours at a time just throwing a ball up and hitting it.

He seems like the complete package, especially the whole mental thing about his parents say oh it doesn’t bother me. Reminds me of some Mariano quotes about how the fans cheering means nothing at all. And he doesn’t see the batter until he changes his place in the box.

Man this guy is good. Talk about living up to what people say or how good you’d be.

EDIT: Did they say he was 6’5 or something? Who would make fun and stand up to that guy? Geez talk about some balls.

Mariano Rivera is 6’2" and weighs about 180 or 185—some people say he doesn’t look that tall, and some say he looks about 6’4". It doesn’t matter—the guy can flat-out pitch, and I love to watch him. It’s amazing, how he can almost put you to sleep with that easy motion of his and then the ball explodes on the hitter—maybe he has just one pitch, but what a pitch! If I could have one wish, it would be to have that cut fastball of his. :slight_smile: